Barrier Peaks Revisited
Name: Race: Class: Build: Gender: Alignment:
STR: CON: DEX: INT: WIS: CHA:
AC: FORT: REF: WILL:
GP: 9000 (12th level appropriate)
(Magic items, none higher than 16th level, total of levels of items no more than 48 – e.g. 1-11th level, 2-12th level, 1-13th level = 48 total levels)
- What were the family’s circumstances like? Rich? Poor? Scholarly? Isolated? Pious? Political?
- How big is the family?
- How well does the character get along with his family?
- What nation is the character from? What region?
- How was the character educated?
- What were the character’s friends like? Did the character get into much trouble?
- Write down a brief summary of the events of the phase.
- Write down the title and back cover blurb (a couple sentences at most) for your character’s fantasy novel. Don’t nail down all of the details of it yet.
We will be using this information in the first session, so have a general idea of these and we’ll have a couple of activities that use this information.